Noticias:

Rendez-Vous 2016, Madrid!!! Toda la información aquí: http://www.jeanmicheljarre.es/foro/index.php?board=6.0

Main Menu

Pet shop Boys : Fundamental

Iniciado por JR, 08 de Mayo de 2006, 07:24:37 PM

« anterior - próximo »

JR

Hola:
Los de la tienda de animales atacan de nuevo. El nuevo single no me gusta, (la discográfica les obligó) pero espero que el disco no me defraude después del Acorazado, para mí lo mejor que han hecho nunca. Se puede escuchar un minuto de cada tema en su web, pero de esta manera no le cojo el punto. Esperaremos a que salga. Ã,¿Lo habeís oido?.

Un Saludete. JR

La_Poiar

Pues nop, pero segun he oido a los locutores es mas mas de los mismo, pero para que van a cambiar

JR

Ayer a la tarde, los PSB se cascaron un concierto memorable con una orquesta de 60 músicos, Trevor Horn, Anne dudley, Robbie Williams etc...:

"Pet Shop Boys last night played an exclusive concert at the Mermaid Theatre in London in front of an audience of 600 invited guests, including many winners of competitions on Radio 2 and this site.
On stage with Neil and Chris were the 60 (approx) members of the BBC Concert Orchestra conducted by Nick Ingman plus Trevor Horn (bass), Phil Palmer (acoustic guitars), Steve Lipson (guitars), Anne Dudley (piano and keyboards), Paul Robinson (drums). Backing vocalists were Lol Creme, Andy Caine, Lucinda Barry and Sylvia Mason-James.
Special guests Rufus Wainwright, Frances Barber (star of the original production of "Closer to Heaven") and Robbie Williams each sang a song. Trevor Horn was the musical director.
The set list was as follows:
Left to my own devices (full-length Introspective version)
Rent (Liza Minnelli arrangement)
You only tell me you love me when you're drunk
The Sodom and Gomorrah Show
Casanova in Hell (Rufus Wainwright)
After all (from Battleship Potemkin with film)
Friendly fire (Frances Barber)
Integral

Interval

Numb
It's alright
Luna Park
Nothing has been proved
Jealousy (extended version with Robbie Williams)
Dreaming of the Queen
It's a sin

Indefinite leave to remain/West End girls

The opera singer Sally Bradshaw also sang on "Left to my own devices and "It's alright".
The concert will be broadcast by BBC Radio 2 on May 27th at 8.30 pm. However Chris Evans will play one song from the show tonight on Radio 2 between 5 and 6 pm.

Related link:
Radio 2

JuanVílchez

En el emule rula un ZIP o un RAR (no recuerdo bien) llamado Pre-Fundamental, que se supone es el Fundamental en versión maqueta, sin letras.

A mi, personalmente, sea o no PSB, me ha gustado.

Probad a buscarlo y tal... creo que eran 6-7 pistas.